Your shopping cart is empty!
|Part I: Principles of Marketing consists of special topics fewer than six units so that the students can snatch the topics fully to their feelings comfortable. Unit-I consist of overview of concept of marketing in terms of importance, traditional and modern concept, relevance of marketing in India, Unit-II consists of idea about market segmentation, customer base & niche market, Unit-III relates to marketing mix and product, Unit-IV relates to pricing and promotion mix, Unit-V consists of marketing channels, logistics management, marketing information system & marketing research, Unit-VI relates to retail management.
Part II: e-Commerce consists of special topics also of six units so that the students can grab the topics fully to their feelings at ease. Unit-I consists of overview of e-Comterms of importance, e-Commerce as compared to traditional commerce, Unit-II consists of different models of e-Commerce, Unit-III consists of e-CRM Unit-IV discusses about modes of e-payments, Unit-V relates to introduction to ERP, and Unit-VI throws light on the concept of supply chain management.
The distinctive features of the book are as follows:
• Logical and sequential arrangement of topics strictly according to the latest syllabus of the University of Calcutta.
• Adequate number of diagrams and tables has been given to make various topics self-explanatory.
• Objective type, short-essay type and application-oriented questions have been included at the end of each unit for self-examination.
• Brief and to-the-point presentation.
• Lucid and simple language.
|Author||Dr. Subrata Kar, Amalendu Bhunia & Suvankar Chakrabarty|
|No. of Pages||400|