- ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL 597
- ACCOUNTING & FINANCE 53
- AGRICULTURE, HORTICULTURE, FORESTRY, IRRIGATION & WATER 0
- ANIMAL HUSBANDARY, DAIRY, WILD LIFE & ANIMALS 1
- ARTS & PHOTOGRAPHY 0
- AUTOBIOGRAPHY & BIBLIOGRAPHY 0
- ASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY, VASTU SHASTRA & FENG SHUI 0
- AVIATION 0
- BUSINESS & INDUSTRY 53
- BANKING & INSURANCE 67
- CAREER, COMPETITION & PROMOTIONAL EXAMS 382
- CHILDREN & SCHOOL 69
- COMPANY & TAXATION 134
- COMPUTERS, INTERNET, COMMUNICATIONS & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 101
- CONSTRUCTION - DESIGNING, DECORATION, FURNISHING & STYLE 2
- CONSTRUCTION, ARCHITECHTURE, CIVIL ENGINEERING & PROPERTY MATTERS 1
- CRIME/CRIMINOLOGY, POLICE, JUSTICE/JUDICIARY, TERRORISM & HUMAN RIGHTS 1
- DICTIONARIES, LANGUAGES, CORRESPONDENCE, WRITING, READING & COMMUNICATION SKILLS 0
- DIRECTORIES 0
- ECOLOGY, ENVIRONMENT & NATURE 0
- ECONOMICS & REPORTS 2
- EDUCATION 0
- ENGINEERING 6
- EXPORT, IMPORT & INTERNATIONAL TRADE 25
- ENCYCLOPAEDIAS 0
- FASHION, CLOTHING, TEXTILES & GARMENTS 0
- FICTION, LITERATURE & CHILDREN 0
- FOOD, COOKERY, NUTRITION & DIET 0
- FOREIGN INVESTMENTS, JOINT VENTURES & NRI 6
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & CURRENT AFFAIRS 0
- GAMES & SPORTS 0
- GENERAL 4
- HISTORY & GEOGRAPHY 0
- INTERIOR DESIGN 0
- Journals & Bulletins 0
- LAW 168
- LIBRARY SCIENCES 0
- MANAGEMENT 40
- MAGAZINES 0
- MAPS & ATLAS 0
- MATHEMATICS 0
- MEDIA, PRESS, JOURNALISM & FILMS 0
- MEDICAL & HEALTH 3
- MEDITATION, FITNESS & YOGA 0
- MILITARY & DEFENCE 0
- NON FICTION & GENERAL REFERENCE 0
- POLITICS, ADMINISTRATION & INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS 0
- Central Government & State Government 5
- POWER, ENERGY & ELECTRICITY 0
- PREGNANCY, PARENTING & CHILD DEVELOPMENT 0
- PSYCHOLOGY 0
- RELATIONSHIP & SEXUALITY 0
- RELIGION, PHILOSOPHY & CULTURE 0
- SCHOOL LEARNING 89
- SCIENCE 96
- SELF-HELP, SELF IMPROVEMENT, MOTIVATION & INSPIRATION 2
- SOCIOLOGY - NGOs, SOCIETIES, TRUSTS & VOLUNTARY ORGANISATIONS 6
- STOCK MARKET, INVESTMENTS & FINANCE 4
- TAXATION 184
- TECHNICAL 100
- TRANSPORT & RAILWAYS 0
- TRAVEL, TOURISM & HOTEL INDUSTRY 2
- WOMEN & CHILDREN ISSUES 0
- E-BOOKS 0
- E-LEARNING 0
- SOFTWARES 5
- SUBSCRIPTION 0
A Handbook On Law, Ethics & Communication
Product Code: BWP1
Ex Tax: ₹620.00
Law, Ethics and Communication for CA Inter for May 2018 Exams.
• The Companies Act, 2013 has been comprehensively covered including the provisions of
the Companies Act, 2013 along with Relevant Rules, Notifications and Circulars.
• Amendments made by the Companies (Amendments) Act, 2015 and Notifications issued
by MCA on 5th June, 2015 (vide G.S.R.463(E), 464(E), 465(E) and 466(E)) have also been
included in this Edition as these are applicable for May, 2018 Exams.
• Notifications issued by MCA on 18th May, 2016, 1st June, 2016 and 7th December, 2016 (viz.
Notification No. S.O. 1795(E), 1796(E), 1932(E), 1933(E), 1934(E), 1935(E) 1936(E) and 3677(E))
have also been included in this Edition as these are applicable for May, 2018 Exams.
• Answers to the Practical Problems asked in the Past Exams have been given as per the
provisions applicable for May, 2018 Exams.
• Full coloured Photos have been used in all the 5 Chapters of 'General Communication'.
Keywords in these 5 Chapters have been highlighted by using the Red Colour.
• In all the Chapters of Business Ethics, Photographs have been included.
• In all the Chapters of 'Ethics and Communication', simplified language and short sentences
have been used and Keywords have been highlighted by making them 'Bold Italics'.
• The Simplified language used in this Book would make the study simple and interesting.
The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topics would help the students in building
strong conceptual clarity.
|Author||CA Munish Bhandari|
|No. of Pages||620|
|Edition||19th for CA Inter (Old Syllabus)|
Write a review
- Airbound Solutions
56E, Hemanta Basu Sarani,
1st Floor, Room no. 3, Kolkata - 700001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org